Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can u tell me of a BLUSH that comes in a Compact with Brush?

I am looking for a small blush compact that will fit in my handbag. It must include blush and a small brush. My friend says that Bourjois do one. Do you know of any others? Thanks honeeyss...Can u tell me of a BLUSH that comes in a Compact with Brush?
i'm using Revlon blush. there's a small brush inside it. plus a pop-up mirror too! :)Can u tell me of a BLUSH that comes in a Compact with Brush?
Just go for anything in the drugstore, like Maybelline and Revlon. But it's still better to use a proper brush.
I use the boujour one..but i also use Maybelline..





The boujour is good if you know what your doing with the little brush because if you go wrong you could look like a clown..


Ha ha so there are some new ones from rimmel london as well ,my sister uses that and she says the brush is easy to use.
Usually all of the mainstream lines of makeup at any retail or drug store will have brushes with them .... sometimes you can even get a mirror with the off brand play makeup but I wont usually wear those ...





try covergirl, always been a fan of them ... great products easy to clean off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles