Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need to get a blush brush for my cousin, what do you suggest?

i'm a guy so I don't really know anything about this type of stuffI need to get a blush brush for my cousin, what do you suggest?
this is the best website for buying anything makeup related.. so here you go





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





Usually the more expensive ones are better quality, but everything on this website should be about the same.. I would go for one of the middle priced items.I need to get a blush brush for my cousin, what do you suggest?
www.eyeslipsface.com





All of their products are just $1 each, and the quality is amazing. I've tried their brushes, and they are comparable to really expensive brushes that I've bought in the past. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles