Thursday, December 3, 2009

A good blush brush?

i want a good blush brush that is under 拢15. i was looking at the body shop's blush brush, but was wondering if it was any good. or maybe clinique's blush brush. does anyone have any suggestions?A good blush brush?
any soft large brush will do for blusher. you can get a whole makeup brush set off of ebay for 拢10 which has everything you will need and is good quality it contains about 20 brushes from china ( hence the price) and it beats paying over the odds for 1 brush over here!


if you really want one from here then estee lauder or MAC is best followed by body shop brushes.


i own my own beauty therapy business and find the brushes i bought new off of ebay to be fine for what i need so they should be fine for doing your own make up too :)A good blush brush?
Mac brushes are great and all but as you may know pretty expensive. I used avon brushes. This one's great: http://shop.avon.com/shopb/product.asp?pf_id=9071%26amp;from=search%26amp;find_spec=blush%20brush%26amp;camp=200813%26amp;dir_delivery=1%26amp;rep_delivery=1.


Another great place to look for brushes is drugstores like Cvs and Walgreens.
You could probably use a Kabuki Brush for blusher. It can also be used for poder foundation aswell. I do not have one myself but I have seen loads of reviews on that saying that they are really good.


Hope this helps.


x
i have a ruby and millies blush brush which is really nice. its soft and strong!!! i am irish so it mightnt be available if you dont live here!
I actually have a 17 brush from Boots, its short and fat, but its the best one I have used - and cheap too
Mary Kay has little and big ones depending on your pick...


they are really soft on your cheeks and work really great.....


I work in Mary Kay so I know
The body shop ones are so expensive! I'm not sure about price but I have a lovely se t from NO.7 Which is amazing...
MAC
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles