Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do i clean my blush brush?

i have a mac blush brush thing that is for putting on foundation... but it looks like a regular blush brush to me. but i dont know how to clean it! please help. thanksHow do i clean my blush brush?
They sell brush cleaners for makeup brushes, but, I take some of my daughters baby shampoo just the plain normal kind fill my sink half full of hot water and make bubbles and soak them for three hours every two weeks and then use a dry washcloth to smooth the hairs back down and get the rest of the makeup outHow do i clean my blush brush?
Here's what I do: Fill the sink half way with warm water. Squeeze in some of your facial cleanser. Swish the brush around a bit, let it soak for about 10 minutes, then rinse under clean warm water. Let air dry.


Using your facial cleanser will ensure that you won't have any breakouts from other types of cleaners.
Ooh i really wanna know the answer to this, let me know when you find out
there's brush cleaners %26amp; u also can use warm water with a mild soap...like baby shampoo
I agree with Jennifer. I do that all of the time and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles