Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which MAC brush is best for blushes? And which brush is best for the application of pigment eye shadows?

I am buying some new MAC brushes to go along with my MAC pigment eye shadows and blushes and want to know the best choices!!!!!Which MAC brush is best for blushes? And which brush is best for the application of pigment eye shadows?
I would use either the 182 or the 150 for blush, the 182 for blending blushes or if you prefer a fuller blush and the 150 for a more contoured finish.





For pigments i like to use a tapered brush, a 222,224 or 225 would be best.





Good luck and i hope this helps.Which MAC brush is best for blushes? And which brush is best for the application of pigment eye shadows?
i like to use the 187 brush to apply blush, it distributes the color really easily and it blend really well. I love that brush, I use it for applying my foundation(it gives a nice airbrushed look) my blush, my highlight colour, and sometimes even for contouring. it's definitely worth buying because it's so multifunctional and it works really well.





for applying pigments I like to use the 239 brush, as it places the colour really nicely. my favorite brush for blending pigments is the 222





hope this helps!
187 or 188 for blush definitely. For pigments i'd go with a 252 or 242. The 219 is also a must have!!!
BOBBI BROWN brushes, are best sellers, and award winners, they are so popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles