Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you use the same brush for powder and blush?

i am going to buy some new make up brushes from MAC. Since they are kind of pricey, I wanted to know if I need a separate brush for powder and a separate one for blush?Do you use the same brush for powder and blush?
Noo, i use two separate ones because sometimes little bits of blush get stuck in the brush and it would end up mixing with your foundation. Its best to just get 2 separate ones.Do you use the same brush for powder and blush?
I don't think that's a good idea. Because when you're applying powder you may get more pink blushy tones all over if you mix the brushes often. I'd use a large kabuki for powder/mineral foundation and a medium coverage small kabuki brush for blush/bronzer
I've done it, and I ended up with blush all over my face! No matter how hard I rubbed the brush to get rid of the remnants, there was always blush left on the brush. If you really want to only use one brush, Bare Escentuals has a ';quick change'; spray for brushes, but I've never used it.
no i use different brushes....considering i use pink blush and my foundation is brown..so ummm you're going to have to purchase 2 brushes....
No. You don't want to brush pink blusher all over your face.





Forget MAC though. Totally over-priced and over-hyped.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles