Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Victoria's secret blush brush is made what hair? ?

hi. i know it is made from natural imported hair, i read this from some website. but what hair is it? human hair or animal hair?


if it is animal hair, do u know which animal?


hope u guys can clarify this for me.


thanks!!Victoria's secret blush brush is made what hair? ?
I did some quick Google research and couldn't find out exactly what it was, although people who reviewed it seemed to think it was real hair from SOME kind of animal (human hair is illegal, I believe ... and even if it's not illegal, it's disgusting! lol).





If you're looking for something that's all natural or organic and DOESN'T have animal hair in it, e-mail me through my profile page and let me know! All my make-up and beauty care is ';cruelty-free,'; so it has no animal ingredients and wasn't tested on animals. I can definitely hook you up with some info about cheap, great quality brushes, etc.





Sorry I couldn't be of more help! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles