Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is this angle blush brush good for face contouring?

http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>Is this angle blush brush good for face contouring?
Wow, thank you MAC Addict (girl above me) That is actually my video on youtube. I must say coastal scents does have decent brushes but I would look elsewhere. That's just me though lol





You can also buy all the same brushes they have and more on CrownBrush.com The only thing is you have to have a minimum order of 25$ but trust me you will find a heck of a lot of brushes for 25$ So it's totally worth it. :D I would recommend looking up a picture of the MAC 168 and just look around for something that looks like that. About the same shape and size, that brush gives a great contouring effect and it's not too big. :DIs this angle blush brush good for face contouring?
I agree with Jess. You should probably go a bit smaller with the brush, you don't really need a big brush for contouring, you just need any small-ish angled brush.





I also agree that Coastal Scents is overpriced. Their products may seem good, but if you know the truth about their stuff, you might think differently, I recommend you watch this video:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAhn04Ms鈥?/a>





Hope I helped!





-Erica
Its a good brush for contouring cheek bones ...so I guess that would be a yes . Thanks for listing that site. I just might have to get that brush set . It looks like a decent one. :)
i think i would go a little smaller.... a contouring brush should be just a little thicker than a woman's thumb.





P.S. Coastal scents is expensive... get the EXACT same thing cheaper on ebay!
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles