Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to get rid of oily feel of blush brush?

I made the mistake of using olive oil to clean out the bristles on my blush brush but even after using my brush cleaner it still has an oily consistency! How do I cease this?How to get rid of oily feel of blush brush?
Wash your brushes with your brush cleaner. It's perfect for cleansing your brush. If that doesn't work, just use baby shampoo to wash it for more intensive brush cleansing.How to get rid of oily feel of blush brush?
I use shampoo to wash my makeup brushes. Dab a quarter size amount of shampoo into your palm. Then lather it up with the brush to clean out the bristles. Rinse then repeat until the oily-ness is all out!





:D
go and buy some brush cleaner
if u dont have brush cleanser then use some washing powder. use small amount with the water then deep only the bristle into the water then leave it for air dry. hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles